All eyes are on you The Bride.
Experience a picture perfect makeup application using soft
natural colors to enhance your own personal style and beauty.
Consultations conveniently scheduled in your home or in
our studio. All appointments are scheduled to fit your needs.
Elegant Bridal Package
- Mini color analysis Creating the best colors to enhance
your natural beauty for wardrobe and makeup color for
the bride to be.
- Condition skin analysis Is clinically proven to identify
your skin conditions in just five minutes
- Pre-wedding makeup Makeup so long lasting and natural,
your complexion looks flawless.
- Wedding day expert makeup application on location. Plus,
a three piece Touch Up Kit. The Kit includes
- Full size lipstick ? Full size powder compact ? Full
size waterproof mascara.
Plus, pre-wedding makeup for Your bridal attendant, mother-of
-the bride, mother of the groom.
Five Hour Wedding Day Service
Complete wedding day coverage available on an individual
wedding party basis.
Bridal Complete Package
Package includes Engagement Photography Makeup session in
our studio plus the Elegant Bridal Package.
Basic Bridal Package
This package includes a Color Analysis, Pre-wedding makeup
and day of the wedding expert makeup along with a free color
book! Which will help prevent shopping mistakes when buying
clothing and makeup.
The bridal spotlight is never easy. Unfortunately, stress
and anxiety in the time preceding the wedding can wreak
havoc on the brides appearance. Make sure you are
the most elegant bride you can be. A bridal beauty consolation
should take place thirty days before the wedding.
Dont ignore the groom, or the wedding party, either,
Everyone gets stressed during wedding planning. Consider
needs for: ? Makeovers ? Wedding day makeup ? De-stressing
treatments ? Honeymoon skin care products ? Homecare products
All these make wonderful gifts, not only for the bride and
groom, but also for their families, and the bridesmaids
and ushers as well.
For Picture perfect bridal makeup on your Special day!
Makeup tips for brides
- Apply plenty of powder, since flash photography can
make you look shiny. (Have a powder compact handy for
- Eyebrows tend to fade away in photographs. Make sure
to fill in and define them with a matte shadow that matches
your hair (a shadow application creates a more natural
look than an eyebrow pencil does). If you go too strong,
tone it down with a pale-yellow powder.
- Use an eyelash curler before applying mascara to make
your lashes look longer and your eyes look bigger.
- Bring out your eyelashes with an extra coat of mascara,
making sure that every lash is separated.
- After applying eye makeup for a day wedding, apply bone
shadow directly under each brow bone (for an evening wedding,
use white). This works as a highlighter and also creates
- If you will be wearing glasses, make sure they have
- Concealer that is too light will wash out your face,
especially in combination with a white dress.
- Avoid using pink, light-blue or frosted shadow on your
eyes unless you want to look tired and absolutely
no fuchsia anywhere!
- Don't forget to apply powder and blush on skin exposed
by low necklines.
- Lips also tend to fade away in photographs. Use a lipstick
that is a shade or two darker than you would ordinarily